Create your own event
Events are a rewarding way to support the causes that are closest to your heart – all while adding your own personal twist.
You may choose to run an event to:
- Pay tribute to a loved one
- Honour a doctor, surgeon or nurse who’s made a difference
- Raise funds for medical research
- Give back to the community
When you organize an event in support of Toronto General and Western hospitals at UHN, you’re helping transform the lives of patients and the future of health care.
Events – Endless Opportunities
Fundraising events can take many forms:
- Galas: costume ball, intimate dinner, pub night, carnival
- A-thons: walk, bike, bowl, swim, skate, dance
- Tournaments or games: golf, bowling, hockey, baseball
- Live and silent auctions: alone or as part of a gala, a-thon or tournament
It all starts with you and your big idea!
Not sure where to start? Please complete this form and send to:
Toronto General & Western Hospital Foundation
R. Fraser Elliott Building, 5S-801
190 Elizabeth Street
Toronto, Ontario M5G 2C4
T: 416-340-4800 x 6279
E: [email protected]
We’ll be in touch once we’ve had a chance to review your proposal.
Note: there are certain things that we can and can’t do to help you with your event. Please be sure to read our Events Policy.
We look forward to exploring your ideas with you and can offer guidance and support to help you reach your fundraising goal.